me

me
Before/After

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Well it's Blog time once again! What a good week we've had. My runnings going really well.Me and Chris  ran 7 miles first thing Sunday morning!!!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!  Well, we thought so!!
Millie, our first born who's nearly 15, has been talent spotted in Disability Athletics for the shot put. So all day Saturday we were at Sportcity, next to  Manchester City Football Club, supporting her while she attended a training day. At the end of the day, Millie was approached by a coach from Wigan Harriers to train with them every week, as they think she's got  real potential and  she could go far in the world of disability sports!!! We're all really thrilled for Millie, as she's sports mad, but is very limited  to what she can manage , due to her cerebral palsy.
Our middle daughter, Alex, had an  eye test this week and needs glasses, it turns out shes short sighted just like her Daddy. God she looks so cute in her new specs lol. She's not so keen, so I keep reassuring her that she looks beautiful in them, aw.
Christopher, our little boy, had another appointment at Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool. It was for a fitness test on a treadmill, to see how fit/unfit he actually is, according to his age group. He's going to be having more heart surgery at some point, so these test's are to help map everything out.
I'll be running the GNR and the London Marathon with my husband Chris, so even though training is hard at times, we've got each other to push each other on and keep each other company which is lovely. And someone to shout at on a tough day!!??!!   I've been going through and typing up all my hand written recipes this week, which is a job and a half, as some are very well worn and sticky lol. Lots of them are very tasty and healthy and have helped me immensely through my weight loss. So watch this space, hopefully at some point, they'll all be featured in my book when its published!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment