me

me
Before/After

Monday 19 December 2011

It's Christmassssssssassssssss!

Well the big day is nearly upon us and i'm getting very, very exited indeedy!!!. I feel really bubbly inside and I keep shouting at my children 'it's Christmasssssssssss' lol. I just love it!
In last weekends Sunday Times, Michael Winner mentioned me and my famous chocolate brownies and raved about them again, bless, he just cant seem to get enough of my brownies. We're still in contact quite regularly with phone calls and e-mails, he likes to catch up on news about the children and how little Christoper is getting on post-op. I think Uncle Winner's a big softy deep down, bless.
I've been totally over indulging this past weekend, we've had 2 Christmas do's to go to and you cant not treat yourself every now and  again, can you!!?? So today I've been to the gym and ran for an hour on the treadmill, in between baking my Christmas brownie orders. It's the last day tomorrow for sending brownies through the post, but I'll still be delivering locally up until Christmas Eve, then we're all off to the Trafford Centre to shop, shop and shop. I just love the Trafford Centre, it's such a top place and has everything under one roof, bonus! We always give our children a Christmas Eve present, just like my Mummy & Daddy use to do. But this year now they're a little older we've decided to give them some money in a stocking and we've called it 'just for fun', so when we go shopping that day they'll have money to treat themselves along with Christmas money from my Mum & Dad. My Millie is already planing to head straight to that shop Holister, the one that's pitch black and you cant see the clothes or prices, kids eh!
It was my hunk of hoo's birthday at the weekend too. I certainly spoilt him lol! He loved all his presents especial the strawberry pavlova I made for him instead of a cake. Top tip- after you've whipped the double cream to fill the pavlova with, add 3 crushed up crunchie bars and mix in, wow it makes such a fabulous addition to the cream, it works so well, then top with strawberries and a crushed Cadbury's flake, so easy!
Well, off to Wigan with Millie now for her discus training with Wigan Harriers. We've just got her Para-Sports fixture list for next year and in May she has a competition at the Olympic Park in London, wow we're very exited. There's a possibility that if she throws very well that day, she might make Team GB for 2012 hahaha, I can't contain myself, more exited than Millie herself, must be my age.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment