me

me
Before/After

Tuesday 6 December 2011

'It's Christmasssssssssss'

well haven't I been lazy lately, hmmmmmmmm maybe too busy to blog more like.
Best early Crimbo pressy we all had was Christopher had a heart M.O.T back at Alder Hey last week and his consultant was really pleased with him, he's off one of his drugs and hopefully early next year they will drop another and then he'll not need to got back to hospital every week, fingers crossed.
Well Great North Run done & dusted, now onto the London Marathon in April 2012. Just got our places through our charity Ronald McDonald House Charities, training has begun, eeeek!
Just finished and sent my first corporate Chocolate Brownie order of the season, I couldn't sleep the night before, but it all went off well. If anyone's interested my website to order from is:-  http://www.browniesbyjustineforrest.com/ they make excellent presents and are also good for a family treat.
Well all the decorations are up in the Forrest Home and the children are starting to get very exited indeedy. We still have one believer among them which is our ickle Christopher who's 10. I think he might know but isn't letting on because he's unsure lol, very funny. He's always asking me Santa related questions, bless!
Today I've just decorated our Christmas cake which looks fab, I've been feeding it with rum since October so I'm hoping it has a kick when we finally eat it, which will probably be around February because there's always so much to eat at Christmas our cake always seems to get left till last, i dont mind because it does look pretty standing on our kitchen top.
I've also been busy between baking brownies, looking after the family and doing a few interesting promotional thingys. One of them is going to be printed in Chat Magazine coming out on 28th December, I have a feature article which I really enjoyed doing.
Well here's to another very busy brownie baking week and I promise I will keep up with my blogs from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment