me

me
Before/After

Sunday 11 September 2011

Saturday 10th September

Me and Chris are really looking forward to our first half marathon a week on Sunday. Our lovely friends, the Wilkinsons, are having our children for the day, as we'll be setting off early and coming back late. I did a morning spin today, love the Saturday morning ones as I can do most of it still asleep lol.
Christopher looking 'PINK' today, we've never had a pink boy, he's always been quite blue in his complexion because of his heart condition. I sometimes cant stop stirring at his toes as they're so normal in colour now.
Two of his friends, from the estate behind our house, are playing on the xbox with him at the moment. He's only seen a few of his friends since coming home and this kind of thing does him the world of good, as he spends all day everyday with me. He's a very sweet, well mannered boy, just the other night he turned to me and said, 'at Christmas I'm going to spoil you Mum because you've done so much for me lately', arh bless. Then half an hour later when I was giving him his medi's he looked up at me and said, "I could strangle you at times Mum." Cheeky little charmer! I had to laugh though.
oh, oh, oh if you're thinking about sponsoring me, just go to http://www.justgiving.com/JustineForest every penny counts and, it's an amazing charity, we certainly wouldn't have managed without it whilst we where at Alder Hey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment