me

me
Before/After

Friday 9 September 2011

Thursday 18th August

Wow my little boy is a legend! Christopher is sleeping like baby, what a few days/weeks he's had.Christopher is now sleeping his latest surgery off.  I've also had a great nights sleep too. Everything's good in the world!
Everyone has been amazing, we've had messages of love and support from as far as America and Australia. I don't know how I would of survived without fb & Twitter. It's kept us going at a very tough time. I read Christopher all the messages I get, to show him people everywhere are rooting for him and he has to get better for everyone. I've also received messages from my old friend Michael Winner lol oh and two of my director friends. I cant quite believe how Christopher has touched so many peoples hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment