me

me
Before/After

Sunday 11 September 2011

Monday 5th September

Daddy (Chris) & myself were up at 5.30am this morning doing a 4 miler. Training is going well and I'm feeling good doing it , well I sat on my bum eating for 6 weeks while we where in hospital. By teatime, Christopher was feeling a little better. It's so worrying at the moment, when he first went for his surgery, I thought it started and ending with his heart op, I cant believe all these weeks later we're still no further on in our recovery. I'm thinking now that this may take sometime. Maybe Christmas when Christopher's off some of his drugs and he's settled back into his school and his football, we might see the light and this will all be a distant memory, but for now our lives our made up with nursing Christopher, hospital appointments and running. But, after all we've been through, I know we're extremely lucky that we have each other and we're all at home together once again. I love my family! ♥ http://www.justgiving.com/JustineForest

No comments:

Post a Comment