me

me
Before/After

Friday 9 September 2011

Bank Holiday Monday 29th August

Just started our training for the Great North Run. It's a killer, haven't run for 5 months and that was only for a month or two, I only ran at school before that. Me and my huck of hoo, Chris, are doing it for Ronald McDonald House Charities, you can sponsor me through my justgiving/justineforrest page, every penny makes a difference and it's a charity very close to our hearts as we've stopped there on numerous occasions through Christopher's treatment at Alder Hey and it's totally run by charitable donations. It's a wonderful charity and we'll also be running the London Marathon next year as well as other events we're going to be hosting throughout the year. The thought of what Christopher has just been through will get me to the finishing line, i'm so determined to run the 13 miles without stopping.
Started back at the gym this morning. 1 hour spin, that sorted me out lol. Cant sit down now, whoops

No comments:

Post a Comment