me

me
Before/After

Friday 9 September 2011

Wednesday 24th August

Woohoo I'm the happiest woman alive right now! We're being discharged later on today when Christopher's drain comes out and all his medi's are ordered, yeah yeah yeah. Told Chris not to come until teatime because these things can take a while and I'm also not holding my breath, we've been this close to going home about 10 times over the last 6 weeks.
We'll it's half past five and we're on our way home lol xxxx
But first of all we have to get our priorities right. For the last 6 weeks me & Christopher have been planning our first meal at home as a family when he gets home. He's chosen, prawns and seafood, then Ribeye steak, homemade chunky chips and homemade sticky toffee pud and ice cream for afters. We also bought a mountain of chocolate too.
So as soon as we landed home i set straight to work cooking in my lovely kitchen for the first time in 6 weeks, bliss, my kind of heaven lol. Big Chris was amazed at the spread I put on for all of us in an hour. Yes it's certainly a good feeling being home with my lovely family, you cant beat it! Home is definitely where our heart is! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment