me

me
Before/After

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Food and an early night are called for!

Well I'm off to the 'BIG SMOKE' again tomorrow to be filmed cooking all day lol. Have been very, very busy 'prepping' for this day  for the last 2 weeks. You just wouldn't believe how much hard work I've been putting in on this project, in between baking brownie orders and training for the London Marathon - which is in 9 weeks!?!?
I even turned down the option of staying over in a posh hotel for the night because I would miss all my babies way too much. In saying that, with the things lined up for me this year, I might have to get used to being away every now and again.
Next Monday I'm doing another after-dinner speach at a social event locally. I don't mind this type of work, in fact, I really quite enjoy it lol. Well you know me, love talking and it's all about my favorite subjects ie - Winner, Cooking,Weight loss and how I ended up doing all this!!! And  it's more money for my charity fund!!
Then, a week on Saturday, my Hunk of Hoo informs me that he's entered us both in the Blackpool 10k. He says it's ' just a little one' to get us in the mood for the London Marathon, as if I need it lol.
Well, on my return, I will no doubt blog all about my trip out of the Ridge and what I got up to. I've got a feeling I might fall asleep on the late train back home. I probably should consider hanging a message around my neck for someone to chuck me off  when I hit Preston!

No comments:

Post a Comment