me

me
Before/After

Thursday 9 February 2012

Great training week, feeling really good. Have streamlined our diets for the last month or so. Trying so hard not to eat any additives or preservatives. Everything is made fresh from scratch and I'm only allowing myself  my banana cake for my sweet cravings. All our bread is home-made and I've even dusted off my pasta making machine. It's not that much different to what we're used to, as I always make bread and cook everything from scratch anyway. Always have done. It's surprising how much cheaper making everything from scratch is and I also get an extra kick out of the fact I'm providing my family with the best I can afford. I'm as busy as the next person, so having no time is no excuse. I think it helps that I'm an immensely organised person. Oh and that thingy called -Tesco food delivery service is also an ingenious invention hahaha, couldn't manage with out it!
What a fab weekend I've just had. Cooked and baked for two days solid and then on the second day a friend of mine, a professional photographer, came round to take a foody shoot of my creations. Charlotte did an amazing job, everything looked so darn delicious. It was so much fun and I will reveal the reasons 'why and what for' eventually!!! hehehe. Check out Charlotte's website :- http://www.holden-photographer.co.uk/Site/Welcome.html
Today is cake Thursday, but because i'm being really, really good I'm now re-naming it 'Healthy Snack' Thursday, well for the moment anyway. I will always 'NEED' cake in my life, some people like a drink, I have cake as my vice. I tell myself it could always be worse and that way I don't  beat myself up about eating a big slab or two lol. My moto in life is - 'you can have your cake & eat it', I'm living proof lol.
Oh and if you do fancy eating or giving cake this Valentines Day, why not check out my website for my award winning chocolate brownies :- http://www.browniesbyjustineforrest.com/ ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment