me

me
Before/After

Thursday 12 January 2012

week 2

It's now the second week of January and I'm still on it like 'SONIC' lol.
Had to go to my osteopath this week, as my left shin started killing me, even to walk on never mind run. The results were that I've got a torn tendon/shin splint, so I've had a few days off running and upped my other gym training to compensate. So just waiting for my new trainers to be delivered now then I'll see how my leg feels.
Been asked for lots of recipes over the last few weeks, so I've started a recipe wall on my facebook page. Its a mix of cheap family friendly meals, mixed with healthier lifestyle tasty choice meals & snacks, I've had an amazing response about them with lots of comments about me writing a cookery book with my recipes!!??
I'm blogging on a Thursday this week and Thursdays only mean one thing in the Forrest home - 'Cake Thursday' lol. Well that's what I've named it, as every Thursday I make a different cake/pudding and I take some down to the gym for the personnal trainers Darren & Mark to taste test for me before the family get the rest. Today it's my families favorite, it's Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding with proper vanilla ice-cream. It's my hubby's new  favourite. See, that's one of the things I do try to advise people and get across to them, a little bit of what you fancy does you good as long as you know when to stop and you don't go onto eat the whole family size dish full!!??!! I used to!!!
I truly believe in life -  anything is possible and you can achieve your goals, you've just got to want them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment