me

me
Before/After

Thursday 25 August 2011

Friday 15th July

Christopher is still on ICU. He's not eating or drinking yet and he's been sick and felt sick all day. He's also swelled up a lot because of his surgery, no one seems to be concerned about it, but he's so big even his fingers have swollen. He's had two of his three drains out today and was a star while it happened. He's now only got one left in. Everyone's amazed because usually the drains are in for at least a week. He's also off some of his drugs. He's still very sleepy and weak though. Chris and the girls have sat with Christopher all afternoon while I went to get some sleep. Our girls are amazing, they're so patient and they're taking all this in their stride, I don't think I would have been this calm and caring at their age. I'm one very proud Mummy x

No comments:

Post a Comment