me

me
Before/After

Thursday 25 August 2011

Sunday 10th July

It's my birthday today. I'm 41 years young lol. We're off to Southport for the day because, Alex is in a Lancashire Girls Golf comp. I was born in Southport and I love going back to visit. I have really fond childhood memories of the place.
I always love my birthday, but this year I'm feeling a little under pressure to be happy and I'm really struggling! My little boy, Christopher is going into Alder Hey Children's Hospital on Wednesday for another life saving heart operation. We've spent the last 10 years knowing that he would need all these operations etc, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm now starting to panic and bite everyone's head off at the slightest thing, it's funny how stress can get to you. I wish I could go to bed and wake up at the end of August :( Boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment