me

me
Before/After

Saturday 27 August 2011

Saturday 23th July

We're just waiting for some more test results to come back. His consultant thinks he may have some liver damage after everything he's been though. I'm beside myself, it seems nothing is going right.
Then just like that it can all change again. The good news of the day is, because of Christopher's swinging INR levels they've decided to take him off Warferin, whoop whoop. Never have I been so relieved. Have been thinking about Warferin a lot lately and because there's nothing on paper to say its better for him, if this hadn't have happened then we would of fought the hospitals decision, we feel that strongly about it. Christopher and I actually cried like babies when the doctor came to tell us. I feel like a pressure cooker has just been released. This is what I class as a mini miracle!


No comments:

Post a Comment