me

me
Before/After

Saturday 27 August 2011

Wednesday 3rd August

Three weeks today the surgeons at Alder Hey Children's hospital (the best hospital in the world) gave our precious son his life back. We're still here as Christopher is making a slow recovery because of all the complications he's had. I'm so glad that we never went home as we were nearly discharged a few times, we would of had to be re-admitted and that would of been awful.
I would like to say I brought a little boy in and I'm going to be taking a man home. Christopher has got a top 5 nurses list and has fallen in love with one of them. No really!
All the doctors, nurses and consultants are really looking after all of us, really well. They sneak cake in for us and three of them have even brought us DVD's in to watch, or maybe that's because they're fed up with hearing Gavin & Stacey! We love all our Alder Hey Angels very much.
Oooops it's happened once again, it looks like Christopher has to go back to theatre for some investigations. They're going to wait until next Tuesday though. They want to see if his chest drains will stop draining first. There still draining massive amounts all the time :(
The other thing that's getting me down is that I'm now living next to the noisy neighbour from 'HELL'. Some people are so selfish, we're all here in the same boat looking after are poorly children, but a few think there on their own and carry on all through the night. First thing in the morning I'm complaining. I so need my sleep at the moment, it's just not funny anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment