me

me
Before/After

Thursday 25 August 2011

Thursday 14th July

Christopher's still on ICU, he got taken off the ventilator that morning. Chris and the girls get here early. Christopher eventually opens his eyes for the first time since his surgery. The rest of the day he's in and out of consciousness.  I go back across to Ronald McDonald House to catch a little sleep, as I was up most of the night watching over him. Intensive care is a pretty scary, draining place. It's nothing like what you see on the telly. Later on that day he's causing a little concern because he seems to have an irregular heartbeat and it's effecting his blood pressure. The positives are, I have a pink baby after all these years. I can't stop looking at his feet, they're no longer blue. By the end of another long day, Christopher has removed his oxygen mask twice to say 'Dr Pepper' and ' Chocolate', aw bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment