me

me
Before/After

Thursday 25 August 2011

Tuesday 12th July

Have spent the day packing, cooking, baking, cleaning etc etc. It's been good as its taken my mind off, Christopher's operation tomorrow. I've filled the freezer up with healthy home cooked meals and all of my cake tins are packed to full capacity. I've even packed my running stuff in my case, as I'm planning on jogging around Liverpool for my training for the Great North Run in Sept. I'm doing the run in aid of Ronald McDonald House Charities. It's an amazing charity and it's run completely on charitable donations. I have a justgiving page which is under my name Justine Forrest, if anyone out there has any extra pennies they don't know what to do with. Every penny makes such a difference.
Getting back to Christopher's operation, we've been told we may be in hospital for up to 8 weeks, as after Christopher's surgery he'll need chest drains and they can take a while to stop draining, fingers crossed they don't, we have a life to lead. We need to get home lol.When Christopher was first born we stayed at Alder Hey for 9 very long, stressful weeks before he had his first operation and we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment