me

me
Before/After

Saturday 27 August 2011

Wednesday 20th July

Today started off steady. Christopher is still 'GUTTED' he can no longer play football :(  Gosh, how things can change so quickly! This afternoon Christopher has had another echo and he now has a worrying amount of fluid around his heart & lungs. Just had two consultants checking him over for a DVT in his swollen leg. I'm really upset, they're talking about talking him back to theatre! Yes they've decided, he's going to have more surgery. He's going to have three more drains put into his chest to drain the fluid that's collected around his heart & lungs. If left it could be very dangerous. I knew I shouldn't of got out of bed today! I'm feeling so terrified right now, he's detereated and is quite poorly and very swollen right now. We need this nightmare to be over! Now they've decided Christopher cant go to theatre today as his INR levels are still very high. They've planned it for tomorrow now. He's having a scan on his leg for a DVT at the moment. He's so brave and so upset right now. he's a star, I feel helpless!

No comments:

Post a Comment