me

me
Before/After

Saturday 27 August 2011

Tuesday 26th July

Christopher is still very swollen and is struggling moving around. His consultant has decided to take him back to theatre and put another two chest drains in around his lungs. We're both sat here and Christopher is once again Nil By Mouth! Hopefully this will sort all his problems out and this nightmare might be over soon and we'll be able to go home. After he comes back from theatre we're told that they had drained off just under a litre of fluid from each lung, another massive amount no wonder Christopher is so bloated . I just cant believe that he had nearly 3 litres in his chest, I just knew something was wrong.  As the day goes on and Christopher is feeling more awake he tells me he can breath better, poor little man he's been through so much in such a short period of time. aw bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment